|This group is for people who use Flipnote Studio, an animating program for the Nintendo DSi.|
You don't need flipnotes on DA to join, just join if you are a member of Flipnote Hatena.
Our Chatroom: chat.deviantart.com/chat/Flipn…
If you have flipnotes on your DSi, and you'd like to submit them on DA, here are some easy steps to follow:
1. First and foremost, you need an SD card. You can get these at WalMart and they're pretty inexpensive.
2. Copy the flip you want onto the SD card saving under 'Other', then 'SD Card'.
3. Go to your SD Card and save the flip under 'Other', 'Save as GIF', 'Animated GIF'
4. Take the SD card out and put it in your computer, open it under paint, and make a preview out of it.
5. Submit it 8D~
6. Go to your picture then suggest it to this group, or go under the gallery and suggest it as a deviation out of your gallery.
Group icon graciously provided by:
|More Journal Entries|